· Chevrons improve the rear visibility of trucks and trailers dramatically reducing rear-end collisions
· Prismatic chevron's are exponentially more visible at night than other chevrons and will increase safety on our roads
· South African road traffic and transport regulations require that a rear-end chevron be fitted to all trailers and good vehicles with a Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) of more than 3500kg
· These chevrons incorporate both reflective red and reflective yellow and comply with SABS specifications
· Edge-sealed chevrons are manufactured according to SABS specifications in order to prevent water penetration from all sides
· Each Sans 1329-4 chevron with backing board comprises 3M high intensity prismatic tape laminated onto a chromodek substrate backing and available in a host of sizes
If the product is found defective within 6 months then it can be returned for replacement, repair, refund.