• A permanently flexible rubber sealant which can be used to make waterproof seals for joints, gaps and cracks. Adheres to glass, painted or varnished surfaces, metals and most plastics.
• High Temperature -60 To 250
• Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from grease or oil before application.
• Remove the cap from the tube and pierce the tube with the built-in piercer on the back of the cap.
• Cut the tip off the nozzle to the required bead size. (Approx. mm)
• Apply thin even bead to one of the surfaces to be joined.
• Wait 5-10 minutes (until sealant ) before assembling. For temporary assemblies, apply a film of oil to the other surface before joining. Be careful not to over tighten joint.
• Clean off excess on the joint with a knife or non-flammable cleaning liquid. Sealant will be cured after 10-12 hours.
• After application is completed, ensure cap is replaced tightly to avoid air entering the tube and preserving it for later use.
Silicone contains acetic acid which irritates the eyes, and if contact occurs, flush thoroughly with warm water. If irritation persists, consult a doctor.