• A permanently flexible rubber sealant which can be used to make waterproof seals for joints, gaps and cracks. Adheres to glass, painted or varnished surfaces, metals and most plastics.
• High Temperature -60 To 250
• Ensure surfaces are clean, dry and free from grease or oil.
• Remove the cap from the tube and pierce the tube with the built-in piercer on the back of the cap.
• Attach the nozzle to the tube and cut it to the width required.
• Hold the tube at a 45¬∞ angle and push along the joint applying enough pressure on the back of the tube to ensure gap between the surfaces is completely filled.
• A wet flat instrument can be used to smooth away any inconsistencies before the sealant skins over.
• Sealant will reach full cure after 24 hours.
Silicone contains acetic acid which irritates the eyes, and if contact occurs, flush thoroughly with warm water. If irritation persists, consult a doctor.