· AutoZone Anti-Freeze Summer Coolant is a superior quality mono-ethylene glycol based product suitable for use in all passenger and commercial vehicles which have water cooling systems
· Suitable For Petrol & Diesel Engines
· Ready To Use
· 20% Concentrate
· Protects all cooling system metals i.e. aluminium, cast iron, copper, brass, steel and solder
· Has no corrosive effect on hoses or gaskets
· Anti-foaming agent
· Protects against rust
· Compatible with all major brands of Anti-Freeze/Summer Coolant
Directions for Use:
Drain the cooling system and clean the system with a suitable radiator flush or clean water. Check hoses and clips for leaks and replace if necessary. Fill the radiator system with AutoZone Anti-Freeze Summer Coolant as is (No dilution necessary). Replace radiator cap. Start the engine and allow it to reach normal operating temperatures.
M.E.G. Content 20% SG at 20C 1.04 pH 7-9 Freezing point -8C Boiling point +99C
Harmful if swallowed - contact doctor. Any concentrate spilt on vehicle paintwork should be washed off immediately.
If the product is found defective within 6 months then it can be returned for replacement, repair, refund.