- INDY Brake Fluid DOT 4 is heavy duty synthetic brake fluid blended mainly from glycol ethers and poly-glycols and contains corrosion and oxidation inhibitors to enhance its natural corrosion and chemical stability.
- It exceeds the two internationally recognized standards, viz., SAE J1703 and DOT 4 (Department of Transport, USA)
- It also exceeds the requirements of the South African Government's Compulsory Standard Specification (Gazette No. 4562) and passes all important tests specified for brake fluids, e.g. fluidity at low temperatures, evaporation, water tolerance, compatibility, resistance to oxidation and effect on rubber.
- INDY Brake Fluid DOT 4 is recommended for use in both disc and drum brake systems requiring both DOT 3 and DOT 4 fluids
- It is also used in clutch hydraulic systems
|Vehicle Compatibility||Suitable for vehicles that require DOT 4 brake fluid.|
|AVAILABILITY||Online & In-Store|
If the product is found defective within 6 months then it can be returned for replacement, repair, refund.