AutoZone Silicones and Sealants Black Silicone – 90ml
Product Code: AZC.BLACK90
A permanently flexible rubber sealant which can be used to make waterproof seals for joints, gaps and cracks. Adheres to glass, painted or varnished surfaces, metals and most plastics.
- High Temperature -60˚ To 250˚
- Ensure surfaces are clean, dry and free from grease or oil.
- Remove the cap from the tube and pierce the tube with the built-in piercer on the back of the cap.
- Attach the nozzle to the tube and cut it to the width required.
- Hold the tube at a 45° angle and push along the joint applying enough pressure on the back of the tube to ensure gap between the surfaces is completely filled.
- A wet flat instrument can be used to smooth away any inconsistencies before the sealant skins over.
- Sealant will reach full cure after 24 hours.
Silicone contains acetic acid which irritates the eyes, and if contact occurs, flush thoroughly with warm water. If irritation persists, consult a doctor.
Enquire about this Product - Black Silicone – 90ml
Do you wish to enqire about this product? Kindly fill out the form below with your details and a brief query. Your submission will be sent to your preferred AutoZone store.